Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sidetracked...

Does that ever happen to you?? It happens to me ALL the time!! I had every intention of finishing staining the deck today, yeah...

We went to Lowe's yesterday and got TONS of plants for practically nothing, so I thought a bed around the deck stairs would be nice... :)

So yeah, I spent half the day making the bed for the plants, I did end up getting some of the staining done as well, hopefully I get more done tomorrow... Right now, I'm too tired... Something about being in that 95+ degree weather with the sun beating down on me makes me tired... The kids just came in with their towels around them and want to know if they can swim, so I guess I'll go up there and watch them, who knows, I might get my suit on as well... :)

For anyone who works outside and wears their iPod, I have found out that if I bring the wire up my back, I don't rip the 'speakers' out of my ear every few seconds... :)

4 comments:

Petra said...

Looking nice! I get sidetracked ALL the time! lol!

Tim said...

I know about the ipod thingy :). I put on my back too when I am testing else I knock it or the rats try to eat it :).

Titus said...

ugh. i agree about ripping out the ipod earphones. happened to me all the time until i bought a battery powered speaker system, small enough to carry around and just let it play. of course, i'm sure others are probably not interested in my music, but whatever.

Jackie said...

WOW!! Amazing! Everywhere is having good summer clearance sales! I love sales! :D

Looking really good!!