Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why Do I Do That...

What's that you may ask, or maybe not, who cares... Start a project on a Saturday and think I will have it done by Sunday evening... :)

So Tanner and Taylor start school tomorrow, and I realized that I was not ready for homeschooling Chance, so I took the weekend off (from my OTHER projects) and decided to get their "room" ready for homeschooling... I thought I would complete it by now, yeah, that DIDN'T happen... Wasn't for lack of trying though...

I toiled away in the brutal sun ALL day Saturday and Sunday, but alas, I didn't quite finish, but I think I will tomorrow... We'll see... :)

Here is what I had to work with! I could not believe their "room" was such an effing mess until I started moving stuff out of it... WOW!!

Another shot, I still can't believe how messy it was, but then I rarely ever go in there... It's clean now though... :) I'll post the "after" pics tomorrow once I have it done...

I'll leave you with a picture of Taylor and Bo... She had to have a picture of her and Bo for her "Get to know me bag" she has to take to school tomorrow, I CAN'T believe my baby is in second grade already!!!! Time flies!!!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

There is about an inch of sawdust on my driveway I might add... I JUST pressure washed it the other day too... :(

Petra said...

Taylor is so pretty! :)

Yeah - sometimes I walk in my kids' rooms and am like "wow! what happened here??!" I don't know how they can live like that. We try to keep the place clean - but I think summer is the worst b/c they are here 24/7 making huge messes. lol

Matthew said...

LOL, yeah, what really amazes me is when we clean under the kids beds a few times a year, WOW!! :)

Jackie said...

AHHHHH... I love Taylor!!! And little Bo!!!

How is the homeschooling coming?? How was YOUR first day???