Friday, July 11, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

I've been TRYING to work outside, but it has been raining every few minutes, so I can't really drag all my tools out... :(

So I've been working on finishing all the drainage issues around here and it's been brutal! Not really "brutal" I don't suppose, but it's VERY muddy and I've had to move a LOT of dirt by hand... I also do NOT like to be dirty, although I frequently am, but not covered with mud!! I finished one side of that circle between the pool and the deck today, and LUCKILY Zach (the neighbor kid that helps me at times) is coming over tomorrow and Sunday, so I'll have him finish it! I HATE digging!! Alas, I have taken no pictures in the past few days, although I'm sure everyone was tired of the deck pictures, but whatever, that's what I'm doing right now... :) It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so hopefully I get a lot of it finished, I'm ready!

I'd go on and on about politics, the economy, the dumb masses, etc right here, but I'm too tired! Perhaps I'll have some pics and a nice rant tomorrow, who knows?? :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I will say this... If McCain thinks he has a freaking prayer of beating Obama, he better put Obama on the defensive more. Obama has not been on the defensive in weeks. Turns out Obama is a very crafty politician, he'll be our next President!

Jackie said...

Sounds like a blast!! :D

Looking forward to your pics and your rant! :D

But, that is funny that you say that because I was just saying the opposite earlier. It seems like lately when they show a clip of Obama, it is always him defending himself against what McCain has said. Who knows. We have still so many more battles to go through before we elect anyone! Obama is sounding good though! :D

Petra said...

I hate being dirty too. lol

And you know how I feel about Obama. But McCain isn't any better. I do think Obama will win over McCain. We'll see though.