Saturday, July 12, 2008

It Was A Nice Day...

FINALLY got stairs so you can go from the house to the pool without walking around!!

I didn't get them done on the other side, because I have to have a little landing there, so I'll pour one tomorrow...

Perspective... Might look a little better if I moved the truck and trailer... Bo is so funny, he will entertain himself for hours watching the pool cleaner. When the cleaner comes up the sides of the pool, Bo goes crazy barking at it...


Chance and Bo, obviously!

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, no rant I'm afraid... :)

Petra said...

It's looking GREAT! :)

Jackie said...

LOL!! It must be a universal thing! That dogs just go NUTS over pool sweeps!! Sophie does the same thing. It is her morning ritual to go outside and bark and carry on with the ppol sweep. We all laugh when the pool sweep "gets her"! :D Which is very often!! :D

The stairs look great! It is looking so amazing! You must be proud! :D

Jackie said...

LOL!! I say we all... really, it's just me and Titus! I don't think that Sam, nor the cats really give a darn! :D

Tim said...

Looks great Matt, two more weeks and we'll get to see it in person, Yay!!

Petra said...

Where did your 'recent comments' feature go? How can I keep up? Yeah, could ya bring that back please? Thanks. ;)

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie!

We are looking forward to it Timberly!

Yeah, the comments just stopped showing up there Petra, and I tried to get them back, but it appears it is no longer an option, NOT that I looked into that long... I'll have to check later... :)