Friday, July 18, 2008

That Didn't Take Long...

Not as long as I thought it would anyway... :)

So I went and got the lumber for the deck posts today, and yeah! I ALREADY bought it about a year ago, but it sat so long it is unusable... So that was a waste of money, who knows what I'll do with the lumber I bought a year ago... I'm sure I'll end up throwing it out. Bo helped me as you can see, I had to notch every post, and it took a few hours...

Finally got it all notched though, now I just have to get the router out and notch out where the rails will fit into the posts, I plan on doing that tomorrow...

Tanner and Nate being silly, they decided they wanted mohawks...

So yeah, that's what is going on around here... Carolyn and Nate's mom are having a garage sale tomorrow, I told them I will NOT participate, I HATE garage sales!! So they are nearly ready for that.

Tanner is going to Savannah Monday with our other neighbor for a few days, he should have fun, I'd actually like to go myself, it's been a while since I have been to Savannah... Taylor is hounding me to go camping, so I promised her that we would go after Timberly and LeRoy leave. They are coming to spend a week with us week after next, which we are looking forward to I might add!! Canyon also is coming to spend a week with us, I guess he will be here in a week or so...

So a lot going on, but nothing out of the ordinary... Life as usual at the Acworth Goodling household... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Those 4 x 4's that I'm using to hold the ones I bought today are the ones I bought a year ago, you can see how twisted they are after sitting in the sun for a year... What a waste of money... :)

Titus said...

coming along nicely!

Jackie said...

Looks great though!

LOL!! at the boys! Silly kids! :D

I love that Bo is sitting in the pic smiling away! :D Hilarious!

Petra said...

Sounds like lots of fun activities! Well, except the buying new wood and cutting notches parts. :)

Tim said...

yeah, we have wood like that :). Savannah is nice, we enjoyed stopping there on our way down to FL. The seafood is always better by the coast. Can't wait to visit, though LeRoy isn't coming, work calls for him.