Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Day Goes By...

They broke out the electric guitar, Nick was playing a game I think...

Timberly took all the kids to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park today, Carolyn packed them a lunch. I had to work and Carolyn had to take a Psych test, so it was Timberly and the kids... Timberly is like me though, 1 or 20 kids, who cares... :)

At the top...

It was a mile and a half up, I think most of them regretted doing it, but do it they did! So they had a good time!

Me? I was working most of the day, and then I JUST about stained the deck, I sanded it and was ready to do it, but didn't. Thank God I didn't, because it is pouring down rain right now!! Ugh... I wish it would stop raining!!!

8 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, Chance doesn't quite get the "matching" concept...

Unlike me and my styling color coordination on Petra's blog... :)

Matthew said...

We need the rain though, so STOP complaining about it Matt!!!

Petra said...

lol on the styling. Were Taylor's feet sore after hiking in flip-flops?? :-P They look hot. :)

Petra said...

Oh yeah - and I try to explain to people when they say "are you sure you can handle all those kids?" and "are you sure my kid can tag along?" - uhhhh... I already have five, okay?! Two or three more is NO big deal! lol!!!

Jackie said...

Looks like fun! Go Timberly! :D You all are from such a big family that lots of kids is comfortable for you! :D

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I asked Taylor when they got back, and she did regret wearing the flip-flops... :)

I suppose it is because we come from a big family Jackie, because I could care less how many there are... 3, 6, 9... Who cares... :)

WHO is marci? said...

wow - what was canyon doing? diving into the dirt? lol
looks like fun... i sure wish i had been there too... looking forward to tomorrow though :)

Matthew said...

LOL! I DO have piles of dirt laying around my backyard Marci... :)