Monday, July 07, 2008

Ugh!! Again!!

Can you believe it takes all day to do something like that???

It shouldn't have, but the way the stairs came down, there was a HUGE distance to the concrete, so I had to build that little landing there, and it is sitting on concrete piers, so they had to be sunk about a foot or more, not to mention the trenches for the supporting lumber underneath... I suppose it would not have taken as long, but that clay there is SO effing hard, but whatever, finally done... :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course I haven't even gotten to the other side yet... :(

Tim said...

I just know it better be done by the time we come down, :). Just trying to help by giving you a deadline. They laid out the lines and what not for the barn today, yay.

Matthew said...

LOL Timberly... I HOPE it's done by then... :)

Jackie said...

It's looking good though! Good things take some time... just look at the pool house!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!! :D