Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Tried...

Didn't quite get it done though... I'm an optimist though... I'd rather shoot for the moon and get halfway than just shoot for getting a thing or two done... :)

I nearly got the backsplash done on the other side...

That's an "Oh shit!" look there, because I thought I had the thing in the bracket, but didn't! I caught it though, and it is now hung and working like magic!! Carolyn had to help me though because I tried and could not quite get it. Carolyn and I though got the thing hung finally and it works like a charm!!

Yeah, I still have a LOT to do, but whatever, one day at a time!!! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We did! We did go out to eat though, so there were no dishes to wash, and no slaving over the stove! Cory and Jessica came over and Cory brought us a cooler full of deer meat. I can't remember the last time I ate deer meat, but we have a freezer full of it now, so I guess I'll soon find out what it tastes like again... :)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm so over this remodeling shit, you can hardly make it up!! What can I do though, have to finish it!! I DO like seeing the finished product, but damn... :)

Petra said...

I'm glad you didn't break the microwave. :) It's looking good - I'm sure it'll all be done before you know it. :)