Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall...

I actually love this time of year, with the exception of the weather!! Although, it is supposed to be 75 degrees here today, I think that is going to quickly change though!! It is kind of nice to just be able to step outside and see all the color that fall brings though, a few pics:



Cory finished getting all those plants in the ground on that bank, and put down pine straw. Turns out I am going to have to build yet another retaining wall on that corner by the shed though as it is too steep and too close to the fence and those trees to slope it any, unless of course I just cut the trees down... Hmm!! :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Okay, love might not be the right word there, I should have used like I suppose... My favorite season is Spring! :)

Tim said...

Looks beautiful, I took pictures of our trees yesterday. The colors are nice but also enjoy Spring the most :)

Petra said...

My favorite season is spring as well... but I am REALLY enjoying the beautiful colors of fall here (we didn't have that in Texas, it just went from brown to darker brown and back to brown again). How nice to have all those fall colors right on your own property! :)