Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, Again, Sigh...

Let's see, what is it? 70 more days until Spring? Sigh... This is what we woke up to this AM...

Carolyn in the front, obviously... :)

Front shot, and of course once the kids get up and start sledding, making snowmen, etc, this will all be a huge muddy mess...

So far, only about 3", and of course it really all depends on where you insert the ruler, 4" was the most I found, but it is a bit higher it seems in some of the drifts...

I do like the snow, for a VERY brief period of time, and luckily, since we live in Acworth, this will all be gone by the end of the week... :)

Back area... The dogs aren't quite sure what to think of it all, although, I am sure they are GLAD I put a heater in that garage for them, although they really don't need it with the dog house I built for them last year...

I'll post some more pictures once the kids get out of bed and start playing in the snow... Until then, I shall just attempt to stay warm, and now, I better go make more coffee, because the first pot is long gone...

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course it is going to be an icy mess in the AM. The kids are loving life though, no school tomorrow either, and I'll be amazed if they have any Tuesday, ah snow days... :)

Petra said...

We only had an inch, and my kids had a blast today. My yard looks terrible now - lol. Your yard looks so pretty in the photos! :)

Matthew said...

The snow helps... Of course now, it's all trampled and a mess... :)

The kids do love it, me? Yeah, not so much, it's pretty from the window...