Monday, January 17, 2011

I Forgot...

How much I absolutely DETEST mudding drywall... Of course I'm really not all that good at it, so it takes me about four coats, so that might have something to do with it as well.

I really should have just finished it since I just had that one little wall there left to do, but I reach the point where I am just done, so I quit, no matter where I am in the process...

There is always tomorrow... :) Day 14 of P90X here in a few! I made it two weeks!! Hard to believe, particularly if you realize how much I really don't like working out. I really can't remember ever actually working out to be honest.

Kids go back to school tomorrow as well, they are kind of bummed because their Winter Break got canceled to make up for the snow days. I'm sure there will be a lot of parents who actually had trips planned, etc, so they might be a bit bummed as well, oh well, it is what it is...

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course now, I go in there and think, "Why didn't you just finish the first coat on all of it Matt????" Sigh...

Carolyn said...

Looking Great!