Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally...

Only about six years later... The office is done, well, ALMOST done, I still have a few pieces of trim to put around the windows, I suppose I'll attempt to get it up in the next few years... :) It's kind of hard to see the slate in some of the pictures, but it looks great!

You used to walk in and just see piles of crap that had accumulated over the past six years... Glad that's gone! We'll see how long it takes to accumulate more junk... :)

Yeah, I need to figure out what to do with the door that used to be there, I'm probably going to put a pocket door there, but yeah, it's NOT all that urgent of a project...

Carolyn was glad to get back in here as I had to cram her desk in the corner in the "school" room for the past two weeks or so... :)

I also am aware that my desk is a bit banged up, but hey, I got it at a garage sale for a dollar about ten years ago and it works just fine... :)

Yeah, I know my camera sucks, who knows, perhaps Santa will bring me a new one... :)

4 comments:

Petra said...

Looks great!!! :)

Hey - both my desks were free - and no, neither of them are what I would have picked out at the store - lol! One day I will get nice, new desks, but I'm not in any hurry. :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, half the stuff in our house came from a garage sale, flea market or I made it... :)

WHO is marci? said...

that looks awesome!!

Matthew said...

Thanks, you don't know how happy I am to get that carpet (and clutter) out of there... :)