Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This IS The Life My Friends... :)

Yeah, even though I have toiled on this thing for three+ years, I LOVE it!! It's exactly how I envisioned it when I planned it and started building it... I'm sure everyone is tiring of the pool house blogs, but I'm SO stoked to almost be done with this thing, it's about the only thing on my mind these days... :)

My "workspace"... :) Once I have completed everything, I will sand that bar down again and put another coat of stain on it and about four coats of spar urethane on it... I did that before, but obviously I didn't put enough coats of the urethane on it... ;)

My neighbor Zac's kid. Zac has helped me over the past three years do a lot of the building of the pool house. I'm pretty sure he is also glad it is almost done! :) Carolyn was watching Cylee today, and she LOVES the water!!

5 comments:

Tim said...

It looks awesome Matt! You get to reap the rewards of all that hard work now!!

The baby is adorable. Taylor looks happy holding her :).

Petra said...

It looks great! Feel free to come build one in my back yard now!! :)

Taylor and the baby are both adorable! :)

Matthew said...

Thanks! Taylor loves that baby! Yes, they are both adorable... :)

Jackie said...

You did do a wonderful job!!

Cute kids!!

Matthew said...

Thanks Jackie, yes, they are cute... :)