Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not Me...

Up for swimming that is, not that I don't like swimming, but it's too late in the year and I think the water is FREEZING! The kids don't seem to mind, even though they also admitted that the water was freezing... Tonya and Billy and their kids came up today for a visit, and it wasn't long before Kristen, Chance and Tanner were in the water...

I was cold just watching them... Of course I think they were as well, but swim they did...

Taylor and Karen soon followed... I thought that would be it, but they were all back in about an hour later...

Tonya and Billy

We had a great time visiting with them! We just have to quit going so long between visits though! Kind of funny when you talk to some people though, they assume that we all live in "Atlanta" so we must all get together often, I'm always like, "Well, Joshua lives about 45 minutes to an hour away, Marci lives about 40 minutes away, and Tonya and Billy are over an hour away." So it's not like we are all right across the street from each other... :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

BRRRRRR... that does look cold!!!

So, I know everyone else must know this, but who are Tonya and Billy??? Family??? :D

Matthew said...

LOL! Tonya is our cousin, and Billy is her husband...

Candy's brother's daughter...

Petra said...

Yeah - that makes me shiver just looking at the photos! Of course, my kids would have been right in there with them! All except Brittany - who hates being cold as much as I do. :)

Jackie - I should send you a list of aunts/uncles/cousins/etc. so you can keep track! :)

Jackie said...

Thanks! :D That would be helpful.

Tim said...

Looks very cold, I am not big on the cold swimming either. The boys were swimming in the pond this weekend and said it was freezing
:).

There's lots of relatives, Jackie :).