Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Freezing...

Well, not literally, but I'm cold! I don't much care for this time of year, when the transition is made from shorts to jeans and you don't know whether to turn the heat on or not... It's down to nearly freezing at night, but then gets up to the mid 70's to 80's during the day... It's like the weather can't make up it's mind or something... I do like the colors and such during fall, but I'm more of the type who if I had had a choice would hole up inside from now on until Spring... :) Ah, but that's not a choice... We did go get some pumpkins today to carve, one of the neighbor kids took Carolyn's, so we have to go get some more today, and of course the kids want to carve another one, so I suppose we'll be doing it again...

The kids with their pumpkins...

We all went out to the Etowah Indian Mounds on Saturday, Carolyn has posted the pics on Facebook... The kids want to build a mud hut out back, so we'll see how long that interest lasts... :) Other than that, pretty much just life in general around here, I can't believe that the year is nearly over though... I am looking forward to seeing what happens on November 4th, I just hope we know who won the next day rather than some long, drawn out legal thing... Tick tock, we'll soon find out... :)

8 comments:

oei hao gie said...

great pumpkin...

Petra said...

fun! I don't know if we're going to do the pumpkin carving thing this year or not. We had fun doing it last year though. :)

Tim said...

pumpkins look great, the boys have been asking about getting them. I suppose this weekend :).

Jackie said...

Great pumpkins!! They look really nice!

We got our, Thank you Safeway!!! And I hallowed them out already, now we get to just design!! The fun stuff!!

Are the kids dressing up???

And why is Carolyn posting pics on Facebook....:D I can't see them!!!! And I wanna!!!! :D

Jackie said...

Do I dare ask who oei hao gie is??? :D

Petra said...

lol Jackie!

And go join facebook!!!!!! :)

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie... Yeah, I have zero clue who that is...

Matthew said...

Yes, the kids are dressing up again... I just need to go to the dump and empty the trailer so we can do the 'hay ride' thing... Currently it is loaded down with junk... :(

You should join, Carolyn actually posts quite a few pics on Facebook...