Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

So I've been slacking on blogging lately, what excuse do I have? Well, I don't... :)

This is about what has been going on around here, swimming...

Tonya and Billy dropped Kristen, Hunter and Karen off Friday while they headed to New Orleans for the weekend, and really about all we did was go to the movies and swim... I'm just glad it wasn't raining this weekend!! Of course now that it ISN'T raining, I have about a gazillion things to get busy on out back, so perhaps I'll get started on that now... :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fun!! the pool looks great!

How warm do you all have it?? I saw ours the other day and it was 78 degrees. Not bad. takes a minute to get used to it, but then it is right nice! :D

Matthew said...

I suppose the pool is probably about 80, the hot tub I usually set for about 100... Yeah, those kids stay in and out of the pool all day, which leads to a LOT of towel and swim suit laundry!

Petra said...

Loving the updates. yay. :) I wish we had a pool! Maybe we can put that 8000 first time home buyer tax credit towards a pool next year. :)