Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sigh...

Well, still no final approval on relocating from my Corporate HQ... So yeah, still in limbo. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm stuck here, for now... ;) Who knows, more on that when I find out...

What else is going on? Life. Tanner is going off on a ski trip this weekend with my neighbor and TJ, Taylor is having five girls over for a slumber party this weekend and Chance wants me to take him roller skating... Ugh. I suppose I will, but wow, I really don't like skating. I guess the trade off will be I'll make him go see True Grit with me... :)

Pictures?? Yeah, I don't have any because I haven't taken any in a month or so, I need to work on that. So yeah, there is the update from me for now... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Taylor is so funny, I guess we are off to get "supplies" tomorrow when I pick her up from school... She has a list too, trust me. Fun times, I love it!

Jackie said...

Oh you gotta share her list!!!

Sorry to hear you are still in limbo! Hope it will be good news soon!!

Petra said...

Hopefully you hear something soon. Meanwhile, how is the kitchen project coming? :)

True Grit was a good movie.

I need to take pictures too, although I still haven't uploaded my photos from Christmas... I should get to work on that... and should probably blog too... *sigh*

Matthew said...

Hahaha! I stopped working on projects for the moment... :)

The 'list' Jackie, was basically just a lot of snacks, ice cream, and a few "decorations" for the party... I'm sure they will have a good time... :)

Tim said...

Hope the slumber party went well! It's been a while since we have done girl things :). The boys basically just need food, lol.