Saturday, February 05, 2011

The Birthday Bash...

Marci threw a party for Joshua's birthday today, so we loaded up in the truck and headed to Buckhead, something we never do... :) We don't venture far from Acworth, but we had a GREAT time and got to visit with everyone. Was GREAT to see Tori, haven't seen her in years, I was trying to figure out when we last saw each other, and I believe it was when she was over here for Christmas, which was years ago. Sorry my camera SUCKS, but it does, so none of the photos came out all that great, sigh...

Marci had the party at Truffles Cafe, which is right next to her office in Buckhead...

Taylor at the party...

Carolyn and Taylor...

Tori and Marci, and yeah, like I said, my camera sucks, need to get a new one sometime... :)

Marci and Gideon, he is SO adorable!!

So that is how we spent our day, now going to watch a movie, unless my neighbor calls and wants to do the P90X stretching tonight, he had to work late, so we'll see... :)

4 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Thanks for coming! It was fun.

Matthew said...

We had a great time Joshua!

Petra said...

Love the photos!! Hate I missed it!

Tim said...

Looks like a great time!!