Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween...

Taylor cleaning out her pumpkin for carving... Yeah, I didn't take any other pics for some reason... :(

Trailer all set and ready to go once darkness arrives... Everyone's pumpkins they carved are attached (obviously), the "mummy pumpkin" didn't used to be a "mummy" but somehow the face got smashed in, yeah, I'm sure it was an accident, but anyway, the cloth strips came in handy... :)

Nearly ready, yeah, I was basically the same thing as I was last year, to be honest, I'm not even sure why I "dress up" since I rarely get out of the truck... :)

Shot right before we left...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

We actually had 14 people come along this year, two are not in the pictures, at least not mine... :)

Petra said...

Awesome!!! :)

Tim said...

Looks like a fun time!

Matthew said...

It was... ;)