Monday, November 15, 2010

Kids LOVE Fire...

Yeah, we've been clearing the area behind the pool house, and burning the trees we cut down, so the kids all had to have their "own" fire, which was fine with me, because the more kids running around finding sticks and whatever to burn, the less I have to pick up... :) (I'm getting rid of all the pines back there and clearing an area for a garden next year - in case you were wondering :)


So we have basically burned everything there is to burn back there now, grading it is next... :(
Oh wait, I have about six or seven more pines to cut down back there, but am too scared to cut them myself, so my neighbor is going to drop them for me next weekend...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great! I wish we had more land to do that kind of fun stuff!!

Petra said...

Oh, my kids would LOVE that too! :)