Sunday, November 21, 2010

Again...

So yeah, I had about six or seven more trees to cut down, but I was too scared to do it as they could have easily crushed the pool house I've spent three years building, so my friend said he would come do it...

Luckily he knew what he was doing... :)

This is the mess we were left with...

Zac clearing some of the debris, there is still a lot of it out there, so perhaps this time tomorrow I'll have a picture of it all gone. Although we burned most of it yesterday. I guess I better get off of this PC and get out there and get to work... :(

4 comments:

Petra said...

Looks like fun. :) I can't wait to see what you guys do with your garden in the spring - I'm wanting to start at least a small one too.

Matthew said...

It was fun for the kids, kind of tiring for us old folks... :)

It was fun sitting around the bonfires at night though!

We are now thinking of scrapping the garden idea and just putting grass back there, as my neighbor pointed out, "Matt, they sell vegetables at the grocery store." So who knows... :)

Petra said...

Yes, but the vegetables at your average grocery store are genetically modified and filled/covered with pesticides. ;)

Tim said...

Looking nice all cleared out!