Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sigh...

Has it been that long?? I suppose it has... Oh well, life, you know? I really have nothing to post, but I'm tired of looking at that last post, so I'll give you some pictures of the Air Show we went to last weekend... :)

Tanner in one of the helicopters on display...

Taylor and Carolyn...

I think this was inside of a C5, massive planes I might add... Believe it or not, I used to repair hydraulics on these...

The kiddoes...

Our intention was to stay and watch the Blue Angels, but you couldn't park on the base and had to take a bus to the show. The Blue Angels performed last of course, and we decided we did NOT want to wait in the massive lines once it was over to get back to our vehicle, so yeah, we stayed for about two hours... Now it's off to breakfast and to pick up something Tanner is buying off of Craigslist with his birthday $$, hopefully that works out...

5 comments:

Petra said...

Looks like fun! My kids love going to stuff like that. Do your kids enjoy the fact that you used to work on aircraft?? :)

Matthew said...

They think its awesome... :)

Matthew said...

I once flew to Saudi Arabia on one of these because I was the only hydraulic mechanic available at the time...

Jackie said...

Awesome!!! .

Tim said...

Looks like a great time!