Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Is What I've Been Up To...

Cooking chili... A fine meal if I do say so myself, I make so much of it because I do not know how to cook in small quantities having grown up in such a large family and how can you cook chili in small quantities???


Anyway, that's my post, the chili is AWESOME and everyone loves it. I made so much of it though, two days, two pots that size, we have a freezer full and have shared plenty of it with neighbors and friends. Still have a freezer full. The stuff is excellent after it has been in the freezer for a few months...

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, the stove is a mess, but I've been cooking for two days and it's messy cooking chili... :)

Petra said...

Looks delicious! I really need to make more when I make that sort of thing and freeze it, but I always only make enough for the 8 of us to eat with maybe some leftovers which get devoured within 24 hours. I'm really craving chili now!! :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, it's great! I'm sure we'll be eating chili all weekend, so Carolyn is loving life as well, no cooking... :)

The great thing about freezing it is, if you put it in single serving containers, then anytime you get hungry, pop one in the microwave, instant meal... :)

Jackie said...

YUM!!! But WOW that is a ton of chili!!!

Matthew said...

lol! It IS a lot of chili, but it's great! Still plenty left in the freezer too... :)