Monday, April 26, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

I'm LOVING Spring! Although I really can't wait for 80+ degree weather all the time, I hate being cold, which = anything below 70... :) In other news... The puppies are getting big and starting to run around and play, too cute!


Taylor with one of the puppies...


Cute!


They are cute, but I think Carolyn has 3 or 4 of them sold now, they get their final shots Saturday, then off to their new homes... Of course I suppose it won't be long until Brianna has a litter... :( The kids are counting the $$ though and trying to decide what they want to get...


Cylee... Zac's baby, Carolyn watches her sometimes when he helps me work on the pool house. She is adorable!


When you have a leak that is difficult, Shark Bite fittings are the ONLY way to go! They are about 5 times more expensive than normal fittings, but they just slide on and do not leak!

Just putting the final touches on the pool house, now that the water is on and I know there are now no leaks, it's time to button that nightmare project up and be done with it!! Hopefully I get my Bobcat back today or tomorrow so I can start working on getting the yard graded and grass sown, what a great day that will be when I can walk outside and not have anything to do but lay by the pool!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

The puppies are quite cute!!

So are you planning on keeping some of them?? You are too funny!! :)

Andrea said...

I am waiting for summer too! Spring was nice, but it's been kid of yucky lately. I don't like yucky.

Matthew said...

Haha Jackie! No, we aren't keeping ANY of them! I've already informed everyone that if they don't sell, I WILL be giving them away! Three dogs is three too many as it is... :)

I'm with you Andrea, yucky, yucky, yucky! I also HATE yucky! It does look like it will soon be my kind of weather though, so there is that to look forward to... :)

Petra said...

I am LOVING spring!

The puppies are too cute. I always think I want a puppy when I see them, but then I put thought into it and realize that, no, I definitely do NOT want one. Six kids and two cats is PLENTY!! :) :)

Nothing to do but lay by the pool sounds fantastic!!!!!