Monday, April 19, 2010

Wow...

That's a lot of posting in just a few short days... :) I need to anyway, I've been such a slacker lately, and it is a journal of sorts...


No, I'm NOT a mechanic!! I try though, I can manage if I have the manual, but alas, I don't have any dirt bike manuals... Turns out Tanner's dirt bike is a 2 stroke rather than a 4 stroke, who knew?? So yeah, no oil, because who would think to look under the effing seat for the 2 stroke oil tank?? Yeah, the engine is shot now, but one of our neighbors fixes stuff like that out of his garage, so that's where Tanner's bike is currently...


Tanner, Chance and Nate with their bikes. Tanner is now anxiously awaiting for his to get the engine rebuilt, should be about a week the kid said...


Taylor went with another one of the neighbors to a birthday party for one of her friends and painted this picture at the party. Looks great I think, she now has it hanging on her wall...

Other news?? Yeah, I now have the bathrooms back in commission, wow! Not exactly what I had planned for the weekend, but what can you do?

With any luck I'll get my Bobcat back from the hydraulic shop tomorrow... You thought I had that pos fixed?? Yeah, so did I... :( Sadly, when I THOUGHT I had it running the other day, turns out there is another effing leak, so I finally got tired of messing with it and just hauled it down to the hydraulic shop...

3 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

That's funny...I had to do bathroom work this weekend too. Although I'm sure not NEAR as much work as you. My toilet stopped flushing, so I had to replace the flush valve. Always fun - working on plumbing stuff.

Matthew said...

lol. I hate working on bathrooms... Someone has to do it though... :)

Jackie said...

The kids look great!!! Glad everyone is doing well. And nice to see Taylor's art... very talented!! :)