Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring!

I LOVE it!! Unlike most people I suppose, I would rather it be 80 - 100 and humid than for it to be 65 or below... I'm sure the handful of people who actually look at my blog already know this though... :)


Another reason I love Spring is all the flowers and greenery... Flowers don't last long on azaleas or dogwoods, but it's nice the few weeks they do last.

If you reference the pic from my last post, yeah, that didn't quite work out, so I had to run all new wire for the phone/satellite/ethernet to the pool house, but tis done and the phone is hooked up, will test the internet and satellite today, should work though, as it is now a single wire going directly from the pool house to the house...


Luckily I haven't yet put concrete in that 'fire pit' area, because that was the perfect place to cut through with the new wire...

Other than that, same old thing here... The puppies are starting to walk around and eat/drink out of the 'big dog' bowls, now to just get rid of them in the next few weeks. The kids will try to sell them, if they have no luck, I will be giving them away, trust me!!

Then there was the 'water leak' in the downstairs bathroom that was coming from the upstairs bathroom, what an effing mess!! I had to rip out the ceiling in the downstairs bath and gut the upstairs bath... :( Oh well, they both needed a makeover, but I really didn't have the time to screw with it, but some things you have to make time for, such as water leaks... :)

Perhaps I'll actually take some pictures of the kids today to post later, don't wait up on it though... ;)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Luckily I had the foresight to put that 4" PVC pipe under that walkway in the second pic!!

Jackie said...

WOW... sounds like a mess! Glad it's almost over for ya! :)

Can't wait to see the pics of the kids and find out what they are up to!!

Petra said...

I love spring too!!! Your flowers look great! I can't wait until we get greenery and flowers planted in our yard. :)

Tim said...

I also love Spring! Everything turns green!