Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why is this taking so long??

I sometimes feel like I have been working on this for freaking EVER!! I suppose I have though, I'm making progress, but it seems like most chores take MUCH longer than I think they will. Oh well, getting there, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel... :)

Finally got that shower tiled, whew! I just have to grout it tomorrow...

Closer view, turned out pretty nice actually...

Perspective...

Hopefully tomorrow I will get the shower grouted and the slate on those floors, we'll see how that works out... For now though, there is a HUGE bowl of popcorn and 'The Lost Symbol' calling my name... :)

11 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, my "new" camera SUCKS!!! I have to find a new one...

Matthew said...

I thought it was working out when we went to Destin, seemed like those pics turned out okay, but yeah, these shots just aren't cutting it...

Andrea said...

does the lost symbol have anything to do with his other books?

Matthew said...

Not sure, haven't started it yet, it's based in DC, I'll let you know in a bit though as I'm about to go start it... :)

Titus said...

looks great!

Jackie said...

The shower looks great!!! What a great pool house.

What's next to finish??? Looks done to me!!! :)

Matthew said...

Getting there! :)

I still have a lot of drywall sanding to do and then laying that slate on the floors, those are basically the only "major" chores left...

Petra said...

It's looking good!!! Tile looks great!

Um, you sure it's all the cameras that are faulty? ;) j/k... Seriously though, no matter what camera you have, lighting and camera settings make ALL the difference. :)

Matthew said...

lol! Good point Petra... :)

Tim said...

Shower looks awesome!!

Joshua Goodling said...

Looking Good!