Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Love This Boy...

Tanner Matthew Goodling, born September 29, 1998... It's his birthday, well, not quite yet, but as I stated in the previous post, he wanted to have his party today rather than on a school day... Tanner has brought me much joy and happiness through the years, and it just keeps getting better as the years go by! So I thought I'd post a few pics...

I've always loved this picture! I guess he was only about three and a half here and it was when we went to Destin...

This was the day Tanner got Bo, a little over two years ago...

Trip we made this year actually on my companies annual outing...

Trip Tanner made to Savannah last year...

Trip we made to Destin a few months ago...


I could have posted a gazillion pics here obviously, but it only lets me post five per post for some reason... :( Anyway, Tanner is a thrill to have and it's been amazing watching him grow up! I can't wait to see the rest of it! Happy Birthday Tanner!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Indeed a joy he is!

Petra said...

happy birthday Tanner!! :)

Tim said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Great pics!

Jackie said...

Ahhhhh... I love that Matt!!

Tanner is a cutie!!! :)

Matthew said...

That he is! :)