Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Of course his actual birthday is not until Tuesday, but he wanted his party today rather than on a school day, so had it we did! :)

That wasn't his first choice of cakes, but they were out of the one he wanted... He was happy with it though. I can't believe my baby is 11!!

It's funny that all the birthday pictures are all the same, but I guess we've lived here for over eight years, so I suppose they would be... :)

Bionicle! Tanner will spend hours putting those things together, he's about the only one that is interested in them though...

Ditto with the Bionicle...

He's also an XBox 360 fan, they used to have Guitar Hero, but the guitar broke about a year ago, so he was excited to get a new one and an updated one!


Of course then there is the dirt bike that he HAD to have as an "early" birthday present, which we got for him, it is now broke and needs a new carburetor... Sigh. Of course that happened with the one we got Chance, no sooner did I get it, it needed a new carburetor... What can you do?? Anyway, Tanner had a fabulous day and I can't believe my little boy is eleven...

11 comments:

Matthew said...

Oh yeah, he also insisted on having a pumpkin pie! Tanner LOVES pumpkin pie and always wants a cake and a pumpkin pie, the pie was still cooking when we took the pictures... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Happy Birthday to Tanner.

The pumpkin pie sounds good.

Matthew said...

Yeah, I'm about to go have a piece of it if there is any left... :)

Andrea said...

Yuck on the pumpkin pie. But happy birthday to Tanner!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Love, Mom

Titus said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Looks like some great presents!

Petra said...

looks fun! except the pumpkin pie - yuck. :)

Matthew said...

lol! So a few pumpkin pie haters then? I'm that way with the cake! In the past 12 years, out of all the cakes we've had, including my own, I think I've had maybe 5 bites of it... :)

Tim said...

Awesome. The boys love Bionicle too, we just got the new movie last weekend. Binks wants pumpkkin pie for his party too :D.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!! Glad you had a great party!!!

I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!!! Then you add a little Cool Whip... YUMMM!!!

By the way... what is Bioncle???

Matthew said...

They are kind of like Lego's, but not really... :)

Bionicle...