Saturday, September 26, 2009

This Is About All I Do These Days...

What's that you might ask? Work on this pool house, but it will soon be done, I hope! As long as it's done before winter, I'll be happy... :)

The puppies love to come hang out with me when I'm working, I think they like my music!! :)

As you can see, the drywall is nearly done, primer on, and ready for paint!! It's pissing down rain right now, which is why I'm blogging rather than working...

Again, drywall is ready for paint, all primed and ready to go! So as soon as it stops raining, I can get started on that!!

Shower room is nearly done, and yes, I got that sink for 1 cent at Home Depot a few years ago. Not bad! It's tight in there, but it works!

So yeah, that's what is going on here! I literally do nothing except work on that pool house and work. Tomorrow we are having Tanner's birthday party, so he is stoked about that. The sad thing is, the "early present" we bought him, his dirt bike, needs a new carburetor... So yeah, I have to order that and then fix it, I HATE working on their dirt bikes, but what are you going to do?? They LOVE them! There, two blogs in one day! :)

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, I really do need a new camera!!

Petra said...

How do you get a sink for one cent?!?!?! Wow!
The puppies are cute. :)

Andrea said...

Man, what are you going to do when you finish the pool house, seems like you've been working on that non-stop for like 2 years now!

Matthew said...

lol! That's what the cashier said, after ringing it in about a dozen times, then calling the manager over, who said if that's what it's rining up at, that's what it is... :)

Sigh, I have been working on it for over 2 years, although I don't work during the winter, but still! I'm sure I'll find something to amuse myself though when it's complete... :)

Titus said...

moving right along! It looks great, I'm sure you'll be happy just to sit back and enjoy it!

Matthew said...

Yes, and hopefully it won't be long, because I'm over it! :)

Tim said...

Love it! It looks really good in there, nice place to relax!