Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ponte Vedra Beach...

I just LOVE this place, SO glad we decided to move down here...

One of the best things to do is go catch the sunrise at the beach, it's beautiful!

I was trying to figure out what kind of animal this was, but have not yet identified the tracks...

The hazards of going to the beach at the crack of dawn, once the sun comes out, it starts getting warm! The shirt can come off of course, but the jeans? Yeah, from now on I'm bringing a pair of shorts with me as well!

Absolutely beautiful views...

We also only saw three other people all morning at this particular beach, there were a few more at the first one we went to though...

So yeah, we are loving it down here, although the kids aren't too keen on getting up at 6AM just to go to the beach, we don't even wake Chance and Tanner up anymore to ask if they want to go, because we know the answer... :)

2 comments:

Petra said...

I am living vicariously through you guys with your photos!!! :)

Matthew said...

lol! I'll continue to post them... :)