Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Day In Ponte Vedra Beach...

Yeah, we are finally settling in, just have to go fetch the rest of our shit next weekend, other than that, this is the life! I love my new office, the kids all seem to like their schools, and life is grand!!!

This is where you can find me when I am not working, reading a good book on the beach while the kids play!

Chance and Taylor found a horseshoe crab, it was a little smelly though...

Kids being kids...

Ditto...

This was the stuff Carolyn and I found just laying on the beach this AM when we went out early... It's stunning the stuff that is just laying on the beach...

So yeah, this is HOME! We love it! The kids are adjusting, but are making friends, Chance is as I type playing basketball with a few friends he has made across the street, and all is well... Will be glad when next weekend is over though and all the rest of our stuff is down here, but soon, it will be just a way of life, and I love it!!!

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, I AM getting fat, but that will soon be corrected, ugh! :)

Andrea said...

Aaaahhhh! So jealous! I haven't been to the beach in too long!

Matthew said...

You now have a free place to stay at the beach, so come on down! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Looks nice! Great collection of shells there!

Petra said...

Fat?!?! I don't think you've ever been fat a day in your life. lol

I can't wait to come visit!

Matthew said...

lol! Well, when you are as skinny as I am, yeah, I'm getting a gut... ;)

We can't wait for you to come down!