Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Finally!!!

Of course we are not quite done yet, I had to leave some stuff behind as I ran out of room, but we are nearly there! It's been kind of tiring, but man, I am so happy to finally be here in Ponte Vedra Beach!!!

Moving day! Luckily Zac helped, he towed one of the cars down, I towed the other down with the U-Haul, and yeah, that thing got 5.7 Mpg... ugh!

Our new home!

Kids hopping on the neighbor's WiFi, well, at the moment we are using it until Comcast gets out here next week, sigh...

Living room from the kitchen/breakfast area...

Back patio...

So we are nearly settled in, everything we brought with us is unpacked and put in it's place, I just have to go back next weekend, fetch Zac again and then get another trailer and get the rest of the stuff, although, about the only things I left behind is our Christmas stuff, the furniture in my office and a few other things, so yeah, once that is done, it is over and we are done!

Chance and Tanner start school tomorrow, went and got them all checked in today and Taylor starts on Friday. Not sure they are looking forward to that or not, but I'll bet within a week they will all have new friends and be fine. Chance is at the moment outside playing football with some new friends he has and all is well... :)

4 comments:

Tim said...

Looks great, love the patio! I am sure the kids will do fine and turn into beach boys quite easily :)!

Matthew said...

Thanks, I love it already! Chance and Tanner had their first day of school today, and Taylor starts tomorrow, ditto with me... :)

Petra said...

How was the first day of work? Can't wait to see more photos of the house! :)

Matthew said...

Went great! Work that is... :)

I am going to fetch the rest of our stuff this coming weekend, and then it will be nearly time to decorate for Christmas, I CANNOT wait to decorate this house, it will be beautiful!!