Friday, November 25, 2011

Let The Christmas Season Begin...

I just love the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays! We actually decorated a few days ago as there was no sense in putting all the stuff up I brought down from Atlanta last Sunday just to drag it all out again today...

So the tree is up...

The stockings are hung...

All the other decorations are out as well...

Somehow I have managed to hang onto this sign Titus and I made years ago, forget exactly how many...

Then of course there is always the fabulous walks on the beach in the AM with a huge cup of coffee, nothing like it, I love it!!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Decorations look great! So happy for you all on the move by the beach!

Matthew said...

Thanks! Yeah, we love it here, should have moved here years ago rather than have wasted so much time and money on Grist Mill, but hey, live and learn, that whole area was hit pretty hard by the bubble bursting... :)

Petra said...

Love the decorations! I also have one of your signs still - it's hanging inside my front door!!! :)