Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanner!

So my boy turned 13 on Thursday, but of course did not want to celebrate until today! So we did! We went to the fair from about 10 - 4, then came home and had the pizza party and opened presents! A good time was had by all...

The birthday boy!

Chance got a laptop for his birthday, Taylor got one for Christmas, so Tanner was the only who did not have one, he did have an old computer of mine, but I do not have ethernet run here, so he could not use it really, so he is finally glad to have his own!

Opening cards and presents!

Of course I only took about 5 pictures at the fair, not sure why...

Taylor and her friend Victoria! All of the kids took one of their friends, and my co-worker and his family met us there, so we all had a good time.

The fair just about wears me out though, just walking all over the place. I of course wore shorts and a t-shirt, and it was freezing! I just have a thing about this time of year and dragging my jeans out, because once Spring hits, I put them up and only wear shorts until about now, sigh, I guess I need to break them out... :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Have I mentioned how much I love that boy?

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Love You!

Mom

Petra said...

Happy birthday Tanner!!!