Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jacksonville...

So, back to Jacksonville again, trying to pin down the home we are going to move into. I think we have found it, now to just get down there for good, I'm tired of going back and forth as it is a LONG drive! At first I almost did not think it would happen, but it is... Now just to get all our shit down there, sigh...

This is the view from the boardwalk at Mickler's Landing in Ponte Vedra Beach, which is where we will be living... The home we are getting is not far from there, about 3 minutes, so I will be out there most mornings, along with Carolyn and Taylor, the guys prefer to sleep, they do not like getting up at 6AM, I ALWAYS get up at 6AM, and Taylor is most of the time up before me, good to have a morning person in the family to hang out with... :)

Taylor the other morning, strolling in the surf, which is what Carolyn and I LOVE to do, and we mostly do it with only Taylor when we have been there as Chance and Tanner would rather sleep... :)

Sunrise this AM, a bit cloudy, but I could care less... I've wanted to move to the beach for years, now I AM!!

Carolyn and Taylor at the hotel we stayed at last night. It was a nice hotel, I probably am one of the few people who stayed there who got it on Priceline for a fraction of the price they normally charge, there were SO many snooty people there, yeah, them and I don't mix well, we had fun with them, the kids and I... :)

So yeah, we are nearly there, in Jacksonville! I CANNOT wait! :)

7 comments:

Petra said...

I LOVE the photos!!! So happy for y'all! I will live at the beach one day too, Lord willing!! :)

Petra said...

Oh, and yeah - I don't mix well with snooty people either. lol

Matthew said...

lol. Yeah, snooty people and I do not get along, I do have fun toying with them at times though... :) They do not know how to take me either as most people cater to them, yeah, not me... I don't cater to anyone.

Petra said...

Yeah, I don't understand that - treating someone like they are some kind of queen or something because they have a little more money than I do?? Whatever. I was around several snooty people during my friend's wedding weekend, not quite sure they knew what to think of me. lol

Matthew said...

Haha! Yeah, when I first checked in, I got on the elevator, there were two women on it, I hit my floor button, they didn't. I was like, "What floor?" They said, "Oh, sorry, we are used to everyone doing everything for us, five." I damn near did NOT hit the five button... wow.

Petra said...

lol! I'm so glad I know how to do things for myself!! :)

Matthew said...

I agree! ;)