Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rodeo...

Yeah, these are in no particular order, but we were driving back from lunch yesterday and saw a sign that said the rodeo was in town, so we decided to go. I guess the last time we went to a rodeo, we took Cory and James when Cory was about 10. So off we went...

Carolyn and I, obviously...

Taylor and I, Taylor with her new hat on, Tanner decided to go for the bullwhip instead... :)

Tanner trying to win $100 for going up that side of the rock wall, he did not make it... :)

The start of the rodeo...

Before it started. Chance isn't with us because he decided to go to his friends house instead of join us, although he did tell me he wants to go to a rodeo, but he had already made plans for this particular evening... :)

So we had a good time, and LUCKILY I wore jeans as it was a bit chilly the later it got. First time I have even worn jeans since Spring, sigh... Also, I REALLY need a new camera as out of the 45+ pictures I took, only these really turned out, oh well...

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I bought a new camera today, we'll see how it works out... :)

Petra said...

Looks like fun! What kind of new camera did you get? Did you finally get a DSLR? :)

Matthew said...

Haha! No... I bought another pos at Radio Shack for $50 bucks on clearance, Casio Exilim... I just can't bring myself to spend too much $$ on one... :)

Petra said...

Yeah... you get what you pay for! ;) And how much total have you spent on crappy cameras? You could have bought a few DSLR's by now. You can get a starter Canon or Nikon DSLR for just a few hundred. :)

Matthew said...

lol! Sadly, that is true... :)

I'm sitting here looking at about 5 or 6 pos cameras... ;)

Tim said...

The rodeo looks fun, we haven't gone since Andrea was 11 and Nick was a baby :). Time to go again I think!