Saturday, October 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home...

You know, I have wanted to move to Florida for some years now, and it is finally happening! I can't believe it, picked up the keys today though. Taylor and I are the only ones down here, and the only reason we came down, is we found the house on Craigslist, and we read so many stories about people conning people out of $$, so I just came down to meet them in person, they are legit and the home is fabulous and in a great community with pools, workout rooms, spa, tennis courts, etc, etc, but the best part is, and Taylor timed it today, it is 2 minutes and 37 seconds from the ocean!!!! Yeah...

Taylor at the ocean today...

You can walk for miles if you choose, I LOVE it!!!

Yeah, like I said, 2 minutes and 37 seconds from our house... :)

Ponte Vedra Beach baby! Can you tell I'm excited? I am!

Yes, this is our new home! The guy we are getting it from is such a nice guy, we had a great time meeting him today and his kid. Yeah, the van, they are cleaning it up for us. The guy is so nice, it was very great to meet them...

So yeah, dream come true... I am so stoked, and luckily my company let me do it... Now to just get all of our shit down here, 13 days... I don't care... A few more days to toil, then we will be down here. So from now on, instead of watching Imus in the Morning, I will be at the ocean, each and every day, strolling through the surf at 5:30 or 6ish, then will head home to wake the kiddos up to get them ready for school, did I mention that the ocean is only 2 minutes and 37 seconds away?? :)

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your new camera seems to do well - can't wait to get there either!

Tim said...

The hous elooks great, also that short walk to the beach!!! We would love to live that close to the beach, so happy for you all!!

Carolyn said...

Looking forward to you coming down Timberly

Petra said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see more photos of the house once you get settled! Yay for living near the beach!!! :)

Matthew said...

Next weekend Petra! And yeah, yay!

Thanks, and are you coming down this weekend Timberly?

Anonymous said...

Did I mention I am sooo jealous?

Matthew said...

I believe you did Gina... ;)