Thursday, September 01, 2011

Yikes...

Wow. Has it been that long? I suppose it has, I'd say I've been busy, but I really haven't been, although I am about to be as we get ready to move again... :) I guess we will head back down to Jacksonville the week of Sept 19th and try and figure out which house we want... In the meantime, here are a few more pics from our last trip to JAX...

Taylor's sentiment about Jacksonville... :)

Carolyn and I at Castillo de San Marcos...

Taylor and I at one of our favorite spots...

Kids at Castillo de San Marcos...

Ditto! Hopefully we will be down there for good soon... :)

3 comments:

Tim said...

Looks like it will be a nice place to live :). LeRoy is jealous of the beach!

Matthew said...

We can't wait... :)

Petra said...

Love the beach pics! I want to move to the beach too!! :)