Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Chance...

Today was Chance's birthday, I love doing things for these kids on their birthdays! So first stop was Texas Roadhouse for dinner, Chance and his love for steaks... :) I actually bought him one for lunch too, which Carolyn made for him... That boy LOVES ribeyes smothered with A-1 sauce, so had it he did...



Trying to take a pic at the Texas Roadhouse, Tanner wasn't cooperating... :)



Once we got back to the house, the people who came over for the cake... Just missing Carolyn and myself... I'm sure we were taking pics, well, I wasn't, but Carolyn was... :)



I just love to see their faces when they open their gifts...



Yeah, these are not in order... Chance about to blow out his candles... :)



Everyone at the birthday dinner, well, except me, but I had to take the pic... :)



Great day!! I just love my kids birthdays, they make me happy. We will go to Six Flags with his friends and us of course on Saturday for the finale... Should be fun, I really am not a fan of Six Flags, but Chance is, so, yeah, that is where we will go... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I am so thankful to have such great kids, I truly am, my life could not get much better! I often wonder why people worry about such minor things in life, I cherish each and every day I live with my family! Happy Birthday Chance!!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Chance! Love you! Mom

Andrea said...

Looks like a nice birthday!

Petra said...

Happy birthday to Chance (yeah, I know I'm late). :)

Matthew said...

lol. Yeah, haven't seen much activity from you lately on the blogs... :)

Of course with FB, yeah, but I do it as a journal of sorts, even though I sometimes go weeks without blogging, I'm trying to do better... :)