Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day...

What a wonderful day! A continuation of Taylor's birthday celebration and Father's Day! We had a great time once again. Now that I no longer will be remodeling, we will have many trips such as this. We had a great weekend together as a family, and we will have many more, God willing... :)



Me and my fabulous children at the top of Stone Mountain! I love these kids more than life! The only one missing is Cory, and I love him just as much!



My lovely wife bought me a new iPod for Father's Day, which is great because my other one died, and who can be without one?? Thank you Darling!!!



I just LOVE the notes my children write me in the cards they give me, who could ask for more wonderful children than the ones I have?? I love them all dearly!



My first born son, I love that boy! I love them all though, what a wonderful life I live!!



Me and my wonderful, lovely wife Carolyn! I lucked out snagging this woman! She is my soul mate, my friend, my confidant! There are not too many people who could deal with me, Carolyn not only does, but we are perfect for each other! We were meant to be together! I love you honey!

8 comments:

Matthew said...

Thank you Carolyn for being my friend, my wife, my lover, my soul mate! I love you!!

Carolyn said...

I love you too Matt! Always and forever!

Titus said...

Glad to see you had such a great Father's Day!!!

Everyone looks great and happy... just as is should be!!

--Jackie

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! I'm sure the kids are loving be able to spend more time with you no that you have less projects!

Matthew said...

That would be NO projects Andrea, once I am finally done with this move... sigh.

Yeah, a few more days... :)

Matthew said...

Thanks Jackie! Sorry for the delayed response... :)

We had a great time!

Petra said...

Looks fun! Glad things are going well for you guys!! :)

Matthew said...

They seem to be, we are going to Jacksonville next week, and who knows, may move there rather quickly... Oh well, the move will be MUCH easier than the last one...