Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sigh...

Supposedly, the last time there was snow on Christmas Day in these parts was 1882, I haven't actually verified that, but have seen it in enough news stories that I'll assume it's true... :)

Taylor, a few minutes ago, trying to find something for her to use as a sled...

View from the back...

Pool, yeah, that thing runs 24/7 now, and likely will until March... :(

Back area we recently cleared out...

Taylor trying out the various items we tried to use as a sled, when I say "we", I mean Taylor, I have zero interest myself, it's all I can do to be outside to take a picture... Oh well, the kids LOVE it, and with any luck, the next few months will fly by and then it will be Spring!! :) In case you are wondering, a trash bag appears to work the best...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, the boys were all still in bed when I took those pictures...

Tim said...

Looks like a lot of fun :). We have had snow for a little while, it is funny to see the ducks in it!

Jackie said...

Ohhhh it does look cold!! Funny that a garbage bag is the best! :)

Petra said...

Looks pretty! I prefer summer myself, but the kids do seem to love snow. :)