Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Sadly, my digital camera situation is not good, I need to have my good one repaired, so note to self: get that done soon!! So yeah, not many pictures were taken, and the ones that were aren't all that great. Of course I've been sick for the past three days, so didn't really care much... Hope that everyone had a fabulous day with friends and family!!

Getting ready to tear into the "loot", the kids have been anxiously awaiting this morning, as I'm sure kids all over the world have... :)

Cory spent the night last night, so was here this morning for the festivities, Jessica came over a little later to enjoy the "Christmas feast" with us. Taylor (I think) made those ornaments for Cory's tree...

Chance wanted some dumbbells for Christmas so he can start working out, and yeah, that's one of the few pictures of Tanner that even turned out, sigh...

This has pretty much been me for the past three days, hopefully it is nearly over... :(

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad you all had a great Christmas!! And how nice for Cory to stay over... did Santa have something exciting for him?? :)))

Matthew said...

He wanted a flat panel TV, so we just gave him $$ to pick out one he wanted... :)

The older they get, seems they either only want $$ or expensive toys... Sigh.

Petra said...

It sucks to be sick at Christmas-time. I hope everyone is feeling better by now!