Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

Well, I'm not, but my children are... They did get a taste of snow yesterday, and you never really know in GA, week before last I could still get in the hot tub and it was 70 degrees, here barely a week later, it's cold and there are still snow flurries out there... Sigh.

Oh well, I am excited about Christmas, it's a great time of year, particularly when you have children, it's so exciting watching them, and even when they get older and know EXACTLY what is in each box under the tree, it is still quite exciting... :)

Yeah, I'll try to take some actual pictures to put up here, we'll see how that works out... :)

I do hope everyone is enjoying the season, as well as remembering the actual reason for the season... Speaking of the reason, the next person that tells me Happy Holidays, I shall tell to piss off...

3 comments:

Petra said...

Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's less than two weeks away. Where does the time go??

I'm sure the 'piss off' comment will just show the love and kindness of Jesus to the person who is taking Him out of Christmas by saying "seasons greetings". lol.

Matthew said...

Sigh, it is stunning how quickly this year has gone by, but at least that means it is nearly New Year's, and that means Spring is right around the corner... :)

Well, if they are wearing a yarmulke or a turban, I suppose I'll just return the greeting... :)

Tim said...

Weather here is cold, but fun seeing the snow at Christmas time :)!