Saturday, October 02, 2010

Day At The Fair...

Left early this AM (well, if you call 9:20 early) so we could get in free (saved $30 by doing that) at the fair... The kids were so excited. I keep hearing about the economy being bad, and I know it is, but there were a boatload of people there just throwing money away on everything that goes along with most fairs, rides, games, food, etc, etc... Must not be as bad here in North GA as some places... Luckily! Anyway, the kids had a blast, and Carolyn and I did as well...

Taylor with her face painted...

Chance, Tanner and Taylor... This is the only pic I have of Chance and Tanner, because the moment we got there, they ran off with their friend Cody and I never saw them unless Tanner called me because they needed $$... :)

Taylor and I on a ride, and yes, I am well aware of the fact that I look ridiculous in a hat, but I won it and got tired of carrying it around... :) I gave the hat to Tanner the next time I saw him...

Taylor at the petting zoo. This year, they had all sorts of animals there, including elephants and tigers. We were going to stay for the tiger show, but the kids were ready to leave by 3:00 (thankfully!!)

Taylor and I riding the carousel... Which is why the boys went off by themselves... :) Taylor is not interested in riding all the "scary" rides, so I rode the rides she wanted to ride with her. Carolyn rode a few rides in the beginning when the rides were free, but she isn't much on riding them either. All in all, had a good time. Glad to be home now eating and watching the UT game with Carolyn, which is something I don't normally do... :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Sounds like a great time at the fair!! Love the pics!!

Wasn't that a crazy game??? Amazing!!!!

Petra said...

Looks fun! Love the photos! :)

Matthew said...

Haha, when I say I'm "watching" the game, it means it's on... I wasn't paying any attention, but Carolyn was having a good time watching it... ;) I could care less about football...

It was fun though, the fair that is... :)