Saturday, May 08, 2010

Spring Fling...

Yup. That time of year again, of course the kids LOVE going and they also LOVE the fact that once the Spring Fling arrives there are only a few weeks of school left... :)

Of course, as usual, I took no pictures and Carolyn only took a few... :(

Taylor on the bungee thing, I have no idea what the official name of it is...

Tanner taking a turn at it...

Then Chance... Yeah, like I said, I took no pictures, and Carolyn took these while waiting in line after I asked her if she had taken any pictures... :)

This is what I do of course during the Spring Fling. Although, Tanner's class had a super easy booth this year, and there were two other classes to help with it. All I had to do this year was make the sign and help man the booth. I think though that once your kid gets to 5th grade they give you the easy booths to setup and maintain because they figure you are effing over it! Which is true. They give all the hard booths to the K - 2nd because all those parents are gung ho and ready to GO! :)

Taylor with the 2nd to last puppy, the people were on the way to come get it. Only one left until Brianna has some that is... :)

That's about it... Except for life... :) I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my repaired Bobcat though, I called last week and they still hadn't even gotten to it!?! They did tell me when I dropped it off that they were super backed up though and it might take them a minute to get to it, I just didn't know they meant three weeks!!! Oh well, plenty of other things to amuse myself while I wait for it... :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a great time. So is the Spring Fling at the elementary school? So all the kids can come or is it a community thing?

Have you sold all the puppies now?

Petra said...

Looks fun! :)

Are the kids sad that the puppies are sold? Or just happy to have the cash? :)

Matthew said...

It's for the elementary school Jackie, I suppose anyone can come though, but it's mainly just the kids that go there...

We did have all the puppies sold, but the woman who was supposed to come get the last one said today she couldn't, at least the kids get to keep the deposit she left... :)

They just want the $$ Petra. When Tanner found out that the woman wasn't coming today, he said: "What are we going to do if it doesn't sell? It's all we can do to keep up with the three dogs we have!" :)