Sunday, May 30, 2010

Red Top Mountain...

Well, the guys headed off to White Water with T.J. so we decided to take a picnic lunch up to Red Top Mountain State Park and go hiking...

Taylor and I, she loved it!

Carolyn and I in front of an old cabin they relocated to the park. Carolyn asked if it brought back memories, I was like, "No, this cabin is MUCH nicer!" :)

Taylor trying to get into the cabin, they keep it locked, and with good reason I'm sure...

We only saw three deer, which is amazing, we see them all the time on our own property, as I'm sure most others do as well...

Taylor again. We need to go back with all of us and get a boat and go out on the water. They rent all sorts of boats there, and they are not really all that much. So we shall do that on a nicer weekend when it isn't supposed to rain. It has been raining off and on all weekend, but luckily it didn't rain while we were there for our picnic and hike. It did start to rain though just as we were almost back to the car, so it worked out! :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, I do realize I am white as a ghost compared to last summer, oh well...

Joshua Goodling said...

When you're renting a boat - let me know :-)

Petra said...

lol at the cabin comparison - yeah, that one does look MUCH nicer!!! haha!!!! :)

Matthew said...

lol! No doubt, I told Carolyn that I would live in that one now... :)

We will Joshua! Should be a great time.