Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ha! Well, I've Been Busy... :)

Yeah, since it is nearly Father's Day, I suppose I should get busy putting something else up. Can't believe I haven't blogged since Mother's Day. I have been busy, and there have been the health issues.

I swear I have been to the doctor a half dozen times in the past few weeks, been having chest pain, tightness, and these periodic jolts/shocks to my heart. Which is the ONLY reason I go to the doctor. So the first time he said you are fine, did take blood, it was fine. Went back two days later, more tests, more blood work. All fine. I also had my first prostate exam, that was fun, wow. So yeah, everything about my body is "normal", so I might go see a cardiologist, I mean I will. I know I call my doctor a quack at times, but I do believe he knows what he is doing and I have been going to him for nearly 12 years. Who knows... So that has taken up a considerable amount of my time.

The rest has been my job, for some reason, the powers that be thought it would be a GOOD idea to have me as the only Citrix Administrator on first shift, wow. There are a gazillion Citrix farms across the world, so my days have become extremely busy!! Of course that's what they pay me to do, so I'm not bitching... :)

I'm nearly done with this nightmare believe it or not!! Just doing the final touches, nothing else major to do, what a relief!!

The pictures don't really show how nearly done it is, but wow, I've been working on this effing thing for what, three years now??? It's nearly done though, I do however still have to put the slate down in the rooms, but that is a one day job, so yeah, I am glad this is coming to an end!!!

This is one of the nightmares I had to deal with not long ago when I turned on the water! They say third time is the charm, ha, no, it's four! It took me two weeks to correct all the water issues, but all is well now and it is on and running! Carolyn LOVES having a hose out there now! So do I for that matter... :)

Then there is the dirt bikes!!! I got so fed up with the idiot who was screwing me on fixing the kids dirt bikes, I decided to start doing it myself! The issue was, I didn't have a stand to put them on to work on them. So I just made one out of scrap lumber I had laying around. So from now on I will be fixing them myself and teaching the kids how to do it. How hard can it be????

"What one man can do, so can another" from The Edge... One of my favorite quotes btw... :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Yes, I do realize my garage is an effing mess, but with the water leaks, the pool house, the dirt bikes, etc... I'm sure it will be for a bit longer... ;)

Petra said...

The poolhouse looks great! More photos?? What have you figured out healthwise? Anything??

Matthew said...

Haha! I don't seem to take any pictures anymore Petra, but I'll take some and post them... :)

Yeah, nothing. They say I am fine. I am starting to feel better though, so keep your fingers crossed!