Monday, January 04, 2010

Huh?

So, here it is, my first post of 2010 and it's already the 4th??? Oh well, I don't do resolutions, what can I say. I do need to blog more often though as I plan to print it one day and give it to my kids... We'll see how that works out. :)

I don't even really have much to say actually, I plan on finishing my pool house this year (but I've said that now for two years, so we'll see if that happens) as well as getting my back yard graded and grass planted. There, I guess I actually DO make resolutions, those are mine... :)

Here are a few pics from the past week or so, I had a gazillion people in and out, but amazingly only picked up the camera twice, I REALLY need to work on that, sigh...


Titus, Joshua, Marci, Timberly, Terry and myself the day after Titus and Jackie arrived at our house coming back from Paris...

Uncle Titus with his neice and nephews (the ones that happened to be here), Titus loves his neices and nephews!

Adam and Andrea, not sure why I didn't take one of them with Gideon, but like I said, my picture taking has been severely lacking as of late...

Titus and Gideon, it was actually the first time Titus and I both met Gideon, he is a very beautiful boy!!

Relaxing after dinner last night...


I still can't believe I only took about 15 pictures the entire time everyone was here visiting... :( Perhaps I'll be better at taking pictures this year, I've taken very few this entire year it seems... Yeah, I need to work on that...

7 comments:

Titus said...

Thanks for having us Matt & Carolyn! We really enjoyed it.. wonderful to see everyone!

Petra said...

Great photos!

Jackie said...

Yes!!! That was a great time. I can't thank you both enough for having us!!! You guys are the best!!!

I know, about the picture thing. I wish while I was there, I would have taken more. But I think I was almost camera-ed out!! :)

Matthew said...

We loved having you both! Good to see you, too bad you live so far away... :( We'll get back out there though after that baby is born! :)

Yeah, I really need to work on my picture taking... :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the dinners :) it was awesome to see everyone

WHO is marci? said...

thanks for the dinners :) from my email vs. srg lol

it really was great to see everyone, and spend some family time together

Tim said...

Loved seeing everybody! Thanks for having us too!!