Saturday, December 05, 2009

Yeah, Whatever... :)

I've got nothing to blog about... Well, I suppose I do, but I am too busy finishing my neighbor's basement and will be lucky to be done by Christmas... :( I literally spend every waking moment over there, and yeah, I STILL have stuff that needs to be done in my own home! Oh well...

In other news, there are only three bearded dragon eggs left, and still a few weeks until they 'should' hatch, so there may be none... Twenty days until Christmas and each day I have new "wishlists" on my desk... :) I do love this time of year, it's so fun, particularly when you have kids. Who knows, I may start having more entertaining things to blog about soon, until then...

4 comments:

Petra said...

lol. I'm going to blog again... once I get a new laptop. :)

You still aren't done with that basement?? lol!

Matthew said...

hahaha! I'll be LUCKY if I'm done with it by Christmas... :)

Jackie said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you are still working on their basement! What are you doing in there... rebuilding the whole darn thing??

And let me get this straight... you are working on their basement in exchange for him fixing your 2 cars?? I sure hope your cars are running perfecting and purrrring like a kitten for all you are doing!! :) You are toooo nice! Even I'm not THAT nice! :)

Tim said...

I know what you mean. This time of year is busy.

Somehow it is not as satisifying working on other people's stuff!